Hi neighbors! If you're not already on the email list for Piedmont Heights (it's free to sign up), here's the latest newsletter.
- Featured Sponsors: Kristen Pollock with Engel & Volkers, OnePoint Physical Therapy, Ansley Home Cleaning
- Fairfield Residential proceeds with their building permit to replace the former InTown Suites with a 392-unit apartment complex
- Free At-Home Covid Tests - up to 4 per household from the government
- Spotlight on Cheshire Bridge businesses
- Resident Spotlight: Mary McLaughlin'
- Tax-deductible donations to Piedmont Heights with your IRA account – you might be eligible!
- Volunteer opportunities with PHCA
- ATL311 Success Story + PiHi's ATL311 Task Force
- Pasta classes with Grana's Chef Pat Pascarella + his podcast, Salt Your Pasta Water
- Wanted! PiHi Street Captains
- Turning Point art exhibit opens Friday at Spalding Nix Fine Art
- Go Peloton! Add the #PiedmontHeightsATL tag to your profile to meet more health-conscious neighbors
- ONLY THREE PHCA Annual Sponsorships still available